Client NewsTirupati Graphite plc: Downstream Specialty Graphite Development Update
Tirupati Graphite plc, the fully integrated, revenue generating, specialist graphite producer and graphene and advanced materials developer, is pleased to provide an update on activities at its speciality graphite downstream operations in India, where it is developing a suite of speciality graphite for use in hi-tech applications like lithium-ion batteries, fire retardants, thermal management, and composites.
· Increased sales of trademarked expandable graphite products, CarboflameX® and GrafEN 45545™, to a number of customers in Europe following REACH certification (See RNS dated 10 February 2021)
· First stage commercial trial orders secured with several bulk consumers and others evaluating samples.
· Particular interest from customers in the UK given the changing policies in flame retardancy requirements.
· Allotted additional land in Patalganga, which kick starts the construction of a dedicated product development facility using the Company’s suite of speciality graphite materials to support clients and meet their requirements.
· Various work streams ongoing towards constructing the first module of the 15,000 tpa downstream specialty graphite project to enhance capacity from 1,200 tpa to 16,200 tpa by H1 2022.
· Ongoing engagement with lithium-ion battery and EV sector players in Europe and Asia and advancing plans to expand into North America for upcoming spherical graphite production.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
If you are interested in opening an account with Optiva Securities, please fill in the details on the apply button.
Please ensure that the information you entered is accurate, and that your “Caps Lock” key is set correctly.