Client NewsAdvance Energy plc: Buffalo-10 Drilling Update
Advance Energy plc (AIM:ADV), the energy company seeking growth through acquisition or farm-in to non-operated interests in discovered upstream projects, is pleased to provide an update on the Buffalo-10 well drilling operations, including the selection of a jack-up drilling rig for the expected commencement of drilling in late October 2021.
· The Operator, Carnarvon Petroleum Limited (“Carnarvon”) (ASX:CVN) has announced an update on the Buffalo-10 well drilling operations
· A jack-up drilling rig for the Buffalo-10 well has been selected
· A Letter of Intent (“LOI”) has been agreed and the formal rig contract is being finalised
· On the current schedule, drilling of the well is expected to commence in late October 2021
· The results of the well can be expected to be available in late November/early December 2021
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
If you are interested in opening an account with Optiva Securities, please fill in the details on the apply button.
Please ensure that the information you entered is accurate, and that your “Caps Lock” key is set correctly.