Client NewsTirupati Graphite plc: Final Results
Tirupati Graphite plc, the fully integrated, revenue generating, specialist graphite producer and graphene and advanced materials developer, is pleased to announce its Final Results for the year ended 31 March 2021. A copy of the Report and Accounts will be available shortly on the Company’s website, www.tirupatigraphite.co.uk.
HIGHLIGHTS – DURING & POST PERIOD END
Madagascar operations further strengthen value building from primary flake graphite projects
· Sahamamy 3,000 tpa plant achieves 57% operating margins, up from 48% in the previous year.
· Vatomina 9,000 tpa plant commissioned in September 2021, production now ramping up to full capacity.
· Construction activities for second 18,000 tpa module at Sahamamy underway which will uplift production capacity to 30,000 tpa by Q1/Q2 2022, 10x from the previous year that is set to
grow to 84,000 tpa by 2024.
· Buyers for the Company’s high-quality flake graphite from Madagascar including large corporates from the US, EU and Asia are lined up with market development activities ongoing
in advance of Company’s expanding production.
· Company’s transition to renewable energy to substantially meet its energy needs commenced with development of its first hydro power project at Sahamamy, affirming its
commitment to green energy and sustainability.
· Company well positioned to benefit from post pandemic recovery and capture economies of scale as it increases production capacities from its Madagascan projects.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
If you are interested in opening an account with Optiva Securities, please fill in the details on the apply button.
Please ensure that the information you entered is accurate, and that your “Caps Lock” key is set correctly.