Client NewsPredator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc: Drilling and operations update
· MOU-1 step-out well MOU-2 to target 295 BCF net Contingent Resources
· Unrisked NPV US$592 million
· MOU-2 well pad construction will commence this month
· September – October drilling schedule
· Targeting 110 metre potential gross reservoir interval in Moulouya (“MOU-4”) Fan
· Planning for extended production test for early CNG sales and gas revenues
· Memorandum of Understanding for Gas Sales Agreement and leasing of CNG equipment being discussed
Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc (PRD), the Jersey-based Oil and Gas Company with operations in Morocco, Ireland and Trinidad is pleased to announce a drilling and operations update.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
If you are interested in opening an account with Optiva Securities, please fill in the details on the apply button.
Please ensure that the information you entered is accurate, and that your “Caps Lock” key is set correctly.