Client NewsPredator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc: Report and Interim Financial Statements for the 6 months to 30 June 2022
· Loss from operations for the 6 months period is £599,789 (2021: full year Loss of £1,398,821).
· Cash balance, at period end of £1,549,434 (2021 year end: £1,523,035).
· A further £1,235,107 (US$1,500,000) held as restricted cash and £654,073 by way of a loan to FRAM Exploration Trinidad Ltd. for the investment in the Pilot CO2 EOR Project.
· £1,035,000 (before expenses) raised through one Placing.
· 8,855,486 share options issued exercisable at £0.0566.
· No debt.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
If you are interested in opening an account with Optiva Securities, please fill in the details on the apply button.
Please ensure that the information you entered is accurate, and that your “Caps Lock” key is set correctly.